Working Together is a charity supporting people with learning disabilities and difficulties. We offer supportive opportunities for adults and young people age 11+ and promote the positive role people with learning disabilities can play in the local community.
We are situated in the beautiful market town of Ludlow and run by a dedicated team of members, trustees, volunteers and carers.
Our aims are…
To foster a welcoming, loving and supporting environment to:
- promote happiness, good health & wellbeing
- encourage a strong sense of belonging
- develop a stimulating and creative work and social environment
- encourage all to develop their own skills and talents
- do what we can as well as we can
- create an environment where all are valued, appreciated and included
- encourage the inclusion of people with learning disabilities in all aspects of community life.
- Daytime Provision, including mini café
- Diversity Club (>25yrs)
- Junior Diversity (18 – 25 yrs)
- Youth Club (11-18yrs)
- Diners Club
- Sewing Bee
- Sports Club
- Writers Club
There’s always loads going on at Working Together!
Our aim is to provide meaningful work, training and independent living skills and a range of regular recreational activities and social opportunities… See all our activities…
- Roma Jackson
- Susanna Grunsell
- Emily Moseley
- Simon Lambourne
- Nicola North (Chair)
- Alison Holman
- Julian Crombleholme
Nigel Bishop – Chief Officer
We always need volunteers and supporters to help us. If you feel that you have the skills and the time to give some help, please come and see us.
We would very much like to thank our funders:
- Children In Need
- White Stuff
- Millichope Foundation
- Shropshire Council
- Ludlow Town Council
- Basil Haughton Memorial Trust
- Rotary Club
- Richards Castle Soap Box Derby
For their very, very generous financial help 🙂