There’s lots of help and support available to communities across Shropshire and Herefordshire, as well as national guidance and advice.
We will be posting links to the local places where this can be accessed and if you come across any great examples please let us know so we can add to our listing:
**Working Together is not responsible for the content provided via any external links**
Pulling together Ludlow Website
A coalition of GPs, Hands Together Ludlow and many others. How you can ask for help from Pulling Together Ludlow:
If you or anyone you know cannot be helped by friends, family or neighbours and need assistance please call our dedicated helpline 01584 817250, open every day 09.00-17.00. As of 25th March we are offering a wide range of support including:
- Home food delivery due to illness or through self-isolation
- Delivering lunchtime meals to children receiving free school meals
- Delivering prescriptions in line with local pharmacy guidelines
- Essential pet services such as emergency dog walking
- Telephone befriending and checking on those alone.
Ludlow Food Network (Covid-19 support)
NHS Shropshire – Prescription Ordering
Let’s go Ludlow – Food Retailers
The Let’s go Ludlow website has a list of local food retailers offering home delivery service:
If you want us to add a link or can’t find what you are looking for email email@example.com and we will do our best to find out and signpost you to the best place.